LCC - CABINET SERVICE AGREEMENT
- Anything not explicitly detailed in the scope of work is excluded from this agreement.
- Customer understands the importance of being onsite on the first day of the project, and at the end of the project to walk through the job with the installer and sign off on the Completion Certificate;
- Customer understands and acknowledges that Low Cost Cabinets is Licensed, Bonded, and Insured and authorizes Low Cost Cabinets to work at the project address unsupervised at the customer’s discretion;
- Customer agrees that Low Cost Cabinets is not liable for lost time or wages:
- Customer agrees that Low Cost Cabinets is not liable for any hotel accommodations;
- Customer agrees that Low Cost Cabinets is not liable for any damage caused by lost power, unplugged appliances, electrical issues, or plumbing issues. Low Cost Cabinets highly recommends scheduling a licensed electrician and/or plumber as the customer sees fit;
- Please provide a working restroom for the crew, access to running water, and a designated place to set up tools;
- Wall hanging items, including but not limited to, pictures, paintings, and/or mirrors should be removed. If you would like to have an item re-hung in the same place, simply leave a nail or bracket in place. If there is no intention of having something re-hung in the same place, then please remove the nail or bracket and we will fix the nail holes.
- If you are in charge of the furniture, please have all furniture items placed a minimum of 3 feet away from each wall that is to be painted. Placement of furniture in the center of the room usually works best and will be covered by drop cloths or plastic to ensure their protection and cleanliness.
- Window treatments, including but not limited to, blinds, curtains, shades, and window valances should be removed. If they are intended to be re-hung, please leave brackets in place and we will paint around them;
- Remove all valuable items, including electronics, from the room. If the electronics need to say in the room, please disconnect all wires and cords;
- If we have been contracted to paint your doors and windows, please do not remove door knobs or hinges. They will be masked to ensure cleanliness. If painting closets or pantries, please remove all items;
- Customer understands that in some cases the A/C will need to be turned off.
Low Cost Cabinets will leave the jobsite broom clean. Customer agrees that Low Cost Cabinets is not responsible for any damage caused by demolition or installation. Low Cost Cabinets highly recommends scheduling a professional cleaning service once the project is complete.
SIGHT UNSEEN - CHANGE ORDER REQUIRED
Customer is responsible for any additional cost of labor and material, if needed, to complete the project. Customer understands that there will be additional charges for unforeseen conditions. All Change Orders must be signed by the customer and paid in full prior to work being performed. Customer also understands any change to product, pattern, or layout direction may incur additional expense.
Customer understands that any unassembled cabinets are purchased in as is condition. Low Cost Cabinets is not responsible for any damage that may occur while assembling your own cabinets.
Customer understands all cabinet designs are final once signed off on. Any changes to the cabinet design may incur additional charges.
Estimated delivery week: Customer understands that the delivery date is an estimate and, due to unforeseen circumstances, the delivery date could change.
This agreement is between Low Cost Cabinets and the customer. By signing this, the customer agrees that Low Cost Cabinets can order all products and schedule delivery to complete all services listed on the invoice. The customer accepts the Terms & Conditions listed on this service agreement and at Terms and conditions. The customer agrees to provide a 100% payment prior to product being ordered, assembled, delivered, or installed. The customer understands that the delivery date is an estimate and, due to unforeseen circumstances, the delivery date could change.
Low Cost Cabinets hereby assigns to Customer any and all written manufacturer warranties applicable to the products furnished and/or installed by us for a period of 2-years, beginning at the completion of the installation. If manufacturers’ warranty exceeds the 2-years, that warranty will be honored with respect to material only. This warranty shall be null and void if the customer fails to timely pay the contract price. Warranty claims must be made within the warranty period. This installation warranty is not transferable and shall terminate immediately upon a conveyance, sale or transfer of the property.
RETURN POLICY AND CANCELLATION FEES
The customer has 3 business days from the Order Date to cancel. The customer will be charged a 30% cancellation fee after 3 business days for orders that are cancelled but not yet picked up or delivered. Low Cost Cabinets may accept returns or exchanges within 30 days of the delivery date. Product must be unassembled, undamaged, and in its original packaging. The customer must provide a receipt for any returns, exchanges, or refunds. Returns are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 30% depending upon the condition of the returned product. Low Cost Cabinets reserves the right to limit or deny returns. Thank you for understanding.